Wedding gown preservation
Don’t let that perfect dress for that unforgettable event lose its beauty. Without proper preservation, fabrics can yellow and fade. We repair and box wedding & formal gowns, making your dress look as beautiful as the day it was originally worn.
The task of preserving a wedding gown is multi-faceted. It involves:
• Proper inspection of all areas of the gown
• Proper testing of all the different beading and trim
• Selection of the soaps and solvents needed to carefully remove all stains
• Gentle cycle cleaning in a specially designed wedding gown( net
• Careful re-inspection of all trim and soiled areas
• Meticulous pressing and stuffing with acid-free paper to ensure no fading over time
• Sewing of any loose beads or buttons or trim
• Careful placement in an acid-free box to ensure safe storage over the years
All these steps are taken to ensure your complete satisfaction in knowing that your gown will be a valued keepsake in your family for many years to come.
MUSEUM QUALITY PRESERVATION package starting from $85. Please call at store to place an order today!